Wednesday, January 4, 2012

INTRODUCTION

Assalamualaikum to all Muslims and Hello to everyone.

Here I'd like to welcome you to NUR'S DOODLE. I'm Nur Ummairah, the owner of this blogshop. I love art in general and i love to get my fingers on it. Either on food, shoes, shirt or even papers, i'll always find a way to put my ideas to it. Here are some of the doodles i've made for my friends :)

for IezahDiyana


for Nurafiqah Nasuha

for Arif Roslan (Steam)

During my free time

Oh yea, I can write hangeul too :) that's my name btw

The drink is called TGIF, when I was as the bartender for serving class

for my laptop

Drew this when I was 16 y/o

for a art lover friend named Syahir aka AVART

I'm a culinary art student who simply have passion for arts. things i'd love to do during my free time are this doodling stuff. Hope I could satisfy your needs as much as how I made for my friends and family. 

Thanks for reading.

Love,
nurumyra



No comments:

Post a Comment